Responsive Web Design (RWD) is a design approach by WebbRocks aimed at crafting sites to provide an optimal viewing experience-easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling-across a wide range of devices (from desktop computer monitors to mobile phones).
* Designed with (RWD) adapts the layout to the viewing environment by using fluid, proportion-based grids, flexible images.
* The fluid grid concept calls for page element sizing to be in relative units like percentages, rather than absolute units like pixels or points.
* Flexible images are also sized in relative units, so as to prevent them from displaying outside their containing element.
* Our design fully responds to window resizing, it scales smoothly, it keeps correct ratio, and animation is running with no stop. Wow, touch swipe still works great.
* Highly functional and secured database connnectivity with admin panel
* Job Posting/editing/deleting all admin tasks made easy. Technical or coding expertise not requried to perform admin tasks.
* Excellent interface for job seekers. Mail direction provided to mailbox for quick monitoring and tracking.